Welcome back to Say It In 7 With JP CEO GOOD PEOPLE!!! We hope all is well and that July has been kind to you so far. This week we will jump into a conversation that has been making its rounds lately. The inflation has everyone looking at ways to save. I have a few tips, but as my normal disclaimer I want to stress that these are just suggestions. Things I am doing to help save and prepare as we navigate through this. So, here we go!!!
- Reduce your grocery bill: Reduce your grocery bill as much as possible. We shop in bulk and grab as many bargains as possible. We have introduced several meatless meals to our menu.
- Reduce driving: Be strategic about your trips, make them count.
- Save any loose change you have or find.
- Go over your apps and all subscriptions, get rid of any of them that doesn’t serve you.
- Look over your budget and make any adjustments that will assist in keeping more money in your accounts.
- Avoid any level of fees.
- This one I want you to spend some time thinking about. Maximize your streams of revenue and/or create a new one where you are solving a problem.
What are you doing to save? Are your preparing for the colder months? Share your tips/suggestions. Email us at email@example.com and put Say It In 7 in the subject line. Until next time!!!!
Be Great! Be Well!
Connect with us:
Download Unheard TV on Roku
Download the Testimony Tuesday Radio App
FB: @JPCEO @unheardmediallc
IG and TW: @only1jpceo